Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guten Tag, hello everyone!

Hello, everyone!

My name is Arne, I am 33 years old and I'm from germany. I've been wonderin for a very long time now, how the hell games are actually made. Yesterday I finally decided to just google something like "Learn how to code for beginners" and found the Brackeys-YT-channel and this forum.

I am following along the "How to program in C#"-Videos right now and it still feels all very magical somehow, but also fun! I am not sure yet, where this will take me, but maybe one day parttaking in a game jam is something I have in the back of my head. (Bet you heard that before. 😄)

Anyway - I'll quietly follow along the videos for now and play a little bit with what I've learned so far.

But it's nice to know that there is this forum where I can ask for help, when the time comes.

Have a great day, everyone!

Comments

• guten tag

Freut mich, dich kennenzulernen (nice to meet u)

• Hello, I just started watching the "How to program in C#" as well. The thought is to learn enough C# and Bolt to possibly make a game, even if it's a very small one. I would like to get something on Steam so I can learn the complete process of how to make, distribute, and maintain a game. If you're open to sharing ideas along the way that would be great. it sounds like we are about the same skill and knowledge level. Just trying to get it figured out.

Tschüss