Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!

How to get that lighting tool beside inspetor tool? i have unity 2020

Best Answers

• JOHNKAWAJOHNKAWA Member
    Accepted Answer

WELL IF I WANT TO PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS I WILL 😁 AND I WILL KEEP ON POSTING MY QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!

IF U HAVE ANY PROBELM KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!

Accepted Answer

OK WINDOW-ASDF

Accepted Answer

That picture u see on top is not mine please use common sense🤦‍♂️

Accepted Answer

I am impatient coz I have the passion to learn quickly while understanding everything I do 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ and thanks for nothing

Answers

• MouledouxMouledoux Member
    edited June 2020

Window -asdf

also, this is your 4th post with ALL CAPS TITLES AND NOTHING USEFUL IN THEM!!11!!!1!

This is the easiest way to get your question ignored, and even reported. In the future, just give you post a simple title. Like "How do I get the Lighting tab?"

• ok

• not helping u beacuse u already have the lighting tab😑

• You are quit impatient but here we go click on auto generate lighting and drag the lighting tab to place it besides inspecter tab

• AquaXVAquaXV Administrator

Hey there @JOHNKAWA ! Please refrain from being rude to other members who try to help you!

Also marking all your answers as accepted and others as rejected makes the thread messy and doesn't help anyone, please only mark answer which solved your problem as accepted! :D

Happy deving!

• Well @AquaXV he was the one who started so please tell him not me OK!!!

• @AquaXV And other people were being rude to me first of all so tell them OK!!!

• edited July 2020

who started it? I wasn't being rude.

• AquaXVAquaXV Administrator

This thread is going nowhere, I am closing it.

This discussion has been closed.